- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @BSidesLV: 2016 CFP dates are set! Proving Ground: Opens 01Feb - Closes 15Apr All other tracks: Opens 14Mar - Closes 30May All times noo… 2 hours ago
- RT @Astarioth: Far too much #cyber today... #CyberMonday 10 hours ago
- RT @XssPayloads: Good to know: don't really close the script tag to bypass some filters. <script>alert(1)</script/ A nice one from @K3n4nG 1 day ago
- [SuggestedReading] Reverse Engineering the BMW i3 API ift.tt/1OuLQPX 1 day ago
- RT @anne_theriault: Black Friday is like the hunger games for poor people. "YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE THAT TV YOU WANT BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT … 1 day ago
- Hmm I think the @swarmapp ads are getting a bit personal! Was it something I said??? https://t.co/An2zvjn4k4 2 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!