- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- RT @natashenka: Nihilistic Password Security Questions mcsweeneys.net/articles/nihil… 10 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: Put a Cork in it... http://t.co/X29eBenNxO 15 hours ago
- RT @IAmRedShift: "That's out of scope" - said no attacker ever #security #RealLife 17 hours ago
- #soon @BruCON http://t.co/WEHWSKMtQJ 18 hours ago
- RT @mainframed767: happy to announce I'm releasing the python tn3270 library today: github.com/zedsec390/tn32… supports tn3270 and IND$FILE ht… 1 day ago
- RT @xme: sushicon.org is back at #BruCON! 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!