- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- [SuggestedReading] HackerOne: Improving Signal Over 10,000 Bugs ift.tt/1KO4di5 10 hours ago
- #LazyWeb What's the most advanced web app penetration testing class you've attended? and why? 20 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] IoT Flaw Discoveries Not Impactful--Yet ift.tt/1KHuJv1 21 hours ago
- RT @bcrypt: If anyone finds anything about the signing certs used by @hackingteam, let me know so we can look for it in SSL Observatory ;) 22 hours ago
- RT @djjackalope: Still seeking a remote Threat Intel Analyst job, please keep ears perked incase anything comes through your grapevine!Than… 23 hours ago
- If only @hackingteam had spent some of that $$$ on an overpriced security consultant to secure their network… not nearly as funny though ;) 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!