- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- trained half as much. More communication skills, more project management, and better understanding of business risk. We fail at each (2/2) 46 minutes ago
- As an industry we're spoilt for choice when it comes to technical training content and information. If only then soft skills were (1/2) 48 minutes ago
- RT @TeaPartyTechie: Humility is being totally awesome at something, but remembering not to treat people like $h1t. - @at1as 3 hours ago
- Another great year at #BruCON. Thanks guys, it was a blast… next stop ZRH 4 hours ago
- RT @subTee: Woot! Execute ShellCode via Jscript.NET! Why? No one is watching .js files gist.github.com/subTee/28b7439… Cheers http://t.… 5 hours ago
- OH @ BruCON: "Duvel, it's not an upstairs kinda drink!" 23 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!