- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- Hahah no @British_Airways a form that requires me to "fax" you is not a solution. Unless of course somebody has a time machine I can use? 1 hour ago
- "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" - Andre Gide 15 hours ago
- Today thousands of [grown] kids took their newly gifted drones to the sky… only to crash them seconds later & spend the afternoon crying! 17 hours ago
- RT @nselby: This year I will unfollow those who use their personal Twitter accounts only to promote their commercial interests. 19 hours ago
- … and Christmas dinner! #Nom http://t.co/j86BlqETBP 21 hours ago
- Apparently it's Christmas… let it blow, let it blow, let it blow! #WakingUpToBadNews 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!