- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- #SB50 I do appreciate how Coldplay was basically the shitty warmup act for Beyonce and Bruno Mars… 12 minutes ago
- No… twitter.com/SarahKSilverma… 14 minutes ago
- I can't be the only one that's hoping Coldplay's lead singer gets dragged into the crowd… Won't somebody think of the children! #SB50 17 minutes ago
- I'd hoped to watch #SB50 … but my eyes are still sore. So guess I'm half watching half listening instead. Specialist appointment on Tuesday 2 hours ago
- RT @RikerGoogling: ancient american ritual superb owl sunday 4 hours ago
- Surely all 3 of these are the same thing right? #USBeer #AMIRight twitter.com/robertmays/sta… 4 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!