- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- That moment where you can't check the time as your watch is performing an update! #HackerWorldProblems 11 hours ago
- Just found out I missed @TeddyKillerz playing at Flex in Vienna… Zurich isn't that far away guys. Just saying ;) 12 hours ago
- RT @BSidesLV: #CFP for Proving Ground Speaker Development Mentorship Program is open through 01Mar. Apply now! bsideslv.org/pgcfp #inf… 13 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] SET v7.0 “RemembRance” Released! ift.tt/1Q3mPt8 1 day ago
- RT @Oatmeal: MY FAV DRINKING GAME: sit alone and take a shot every time you can recall disappointing your father 1 day ago
- [SuggestedReading] Execute my packet (CVE-2016-1287) - Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance ift.tt/1msCNFu 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!