- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- Is it workout day again already? Didn't I work out already last month??? 1 hour ago
- RT @Bugcrowd: 5 Secrets for Hunting the Best Bugs - We're hosting a talk for @owasp #bugweek - Join us! bgcd.co/1CcFimd http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @nostarch: Today's your last chance to get 50% off ALL No Starch ebooks. Use coupon code GRAVYBOAT at nostarch.com Have a rela… 3 hours ago
- RT @PxlPhile: @ChrisJohnRiley TBH this is the most perfect description of mass murderers... #justSaying ;) 7 hours ago
- Just got described as a "nice, quiet, normal guy"… time to just give up and retire alone as a creepy cat guy! 7 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!