- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- RT @angealbertini: My book: Binary is beautiful ~ a visual introduction to file formats leanpub.com/binaryisbeauti… http://t.co/GZLY7pk78X 9 hours ago
- Happy to see Penetration Test Execution Standard (PTES) referenced in the latest PCI Penetration Testing guidance pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/Pene… 10 hours ago
- RT @BSidesLV: Do we know anyone at @eventzilla? We've been locked out of our account with hours to go before our campaign goes live. 1 day ago
- [SuggestedReading] Burp Suite v1.6.13 released ift.tt/1yvY9lE 1 day ago
- Anybody got recommendations for budget home cinema projectors (long throw - 200cm width @ 5m distance). EU available models pls ;) 1 day ago
- If you had my temporary .CH mobile number, shoot me a note as it's changing soon. 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!