- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- RT @Bugcrowd: Help protect the internet at Bugcrowd - We're hiring #engineers to build and break apps for a safer web. http://t.co/CJKNWO0C… 11 minutes ago
- RT @_defcon_: #defcon 22 live music torrent is now available! Act now- seeders are standing by. ow.ly/G9Fuf 16 minutes ago
- RT @dakami: cert.org/blogs/certcc/p… The first time I've seen a serious attempt to visualize the process/math of vuln remediation. Amazing. /… 26 minutes ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: If you would like to be in charge of Sony's IT Vulnerability Management Program, they posted the job today. Copy: http… 29 minutes ago
- [SuggestedReading] Critical NTP Vulnerability in ntpd prior to 4.2.8 ift.tt/1ACvXz7 34 minutes ago
- RT @flightradar24: We have marked the 2 areas where we need to improve MLAT coverage. Want to host a receiver? flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equ… http:… 22 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!