- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- #BSidesVienna IR tips: "Don't start your malware analysis on a Friday afternoon!" 21 minutes ago
- RT @BSidesVienna: Big thanks also goes to @cert_at for the sponsorship. Don't forget to give them some love as well. 41 minutes ago
- RT @BSidesVienna: Special thanks to our sponsors ING DiBa, Codeship, DC4131, BruCON, WKÖ and big thanks to DeepSec! Show them some some lov… 43 minutes ago
- RT @sviehb: Props to #BSidesVienna for giving away white t-shirts! 46 minutes ago
- RT @pinkflawd: @BSidesVienna is a reason to crawl out of bed Saturday before noon http://t.co/qWdkUPcdRy 59 minutes ago
- RT @dewzi: I am *so* excited about how the schedule and venue for #nbtcon turned out! Just waiting on a few confirmations before I can post… 1 hour ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!