- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- Sad to post the final episode of @eurotrashsec to the podcast feed! It's been a wild ride… but the park is closing! Get off my land!!!! 34 minutes ago
- RT @eurotrashsec: New #EurotrashSec podcast is out… get it while it's hot Eurotrash50 soundcloud.com/eurotrashsecur… on #SoundCloud 46 minutes ago
- RT @Bugcrowd: We're pleased to announce @barracuda has moved its #bugbounty over to Bugcrowd today bgcd.co/1yYE5HK #jira http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @rickhholland: Here is the 2015 #RSAC word cloud. http://t.co/cHuOa6EqWD 2 hours ago
- That moment when you realize you triple booked your weekend… but it's OK, because there's only one thing you REALLY wanted to do anyway :D 4 hours ago
- RT @stevelord: Noone wants to read your CV, so get yours put in the yes pile with my free 30 day online email course. Sign up at https://t.… 7 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!