- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- RT @knifepartyinc: Vienna http://t.co/hqKHfu0oN3 16 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: What do you buy the person who has everything..... http://t.co/xGD7mwZgJQ 17 hours ago
- RT @ivanristic: It’s entirely possible that we will stop selling digital books in the EU in 2015, unless these new rules are changed https:… 19 hours ago
- RT @markofu: Need to get more focus to study, learn, research & play. Such a challenge with so much going on but it's a necessity in InfoSe… 19 hours ago
- I have a short batch script that would have blocked Regin… Also Conficker, and all that stuff too! I'm available for consultancy gigs ;) 19 hours ago
- RT @BrianHonan: Dissappointed that 24hrs after Regin was announced no vendor announcement on how their solution would have detected/stopped… 19 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!