- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- Been waiting for @haxorthematrix to get his ass over to @SANSEMEA to run SEC617 for yrs! Now he does, and I don't know if I can attend #Fail 10 minutes ago
- RT @SANSEMEA: Pen Test Berlin 2015 is now open for registration offering #SEC560, #SEC660, #SEC542, #SEC642 and #SEC617 http://t.co/Mp0Z3lT… 11 minutes ago
- Love listening to podcasts where big IT companies talk about all their policies/workflows. Then you report a vuln, and it all goes to shit! 27 minutes ago
- Ohai again Vienna… did ya miss me! Yes, yes you did you dirty dirty city you! 47 minutes ago
- RT @billpollock: Time for CubaCon! 1 hour ago
- Sentences you don't hear often: "… and that's why Einstein was wrong" (in regards to properties of entangled photons) #Bohr 1 hour ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!