- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Yes, I have imposter syndrome. It's a long story. I don't really want to talk about it. 4 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] … this sums up my evening! ift.tt/1FaKsxe 14 hours ago
- RT @haroonmeer: Oh cool! My #Troopers15 Keynote: "The hard thing about the hard things" is available on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=rarpym… 14 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] Onapsis Bizploit v1.50 – SAP Penetration Testing Framework ift.tt/1FTf8G7 15 hours ago
- . @British_Airways meme of the day… http://t.co/LzOBCBOLQL 15 hours ago
- Dear @British_Airways if you REALLY cared about the security of your users you'd allow special chars in passwords! This is 2015 you know! 15 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!