- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- I just had to download a 100mb program so I could fill out a form… I feel dirty! 3 hours ago
- RT @OWASPOC: Want to go to @AppSecCali? Want to save 25%? Enter code “OWASPOC” during checkout myowasp.force.com/MN4__PublicEve… 3 hours ago
- RT @dinodaizovi: Oh, 0day: those who speak the most about them, know the least. Those who know the most about them, speak the least. 3 hours ago
- w00t… knowing me is no officially "reputation destroying” #AchievementUnlocked :D 6 hours ago
- RT @Spacekatgal: How can a woman ever be a Steve Jobs, and Elon Musk or a Jeff Bezos when forced to always be helpful and cooperative? http… 12 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!