- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- My picks for the coming conpocalypse
- The long goodbye…
- Tried to use @Uber twice in Vienna, both times the van/car doesn't even bother coming. Total failure! Can't even neg. rate those drivers! 28 minutes ago
- RT @alexhutton: Waiting for @ChrisJohnRiley to take me to Del Taco. #deepsecs 1 hour ago
- OH: "Is this the gayest party you've ever been at?"… "No I've been to plenty of @rapid7 parties!" ;) #DeepSec 2 hours ago
- OH: I hate to break it to you… but everybody on the internet is a guy! No really, even that one… 2 hours ago
- RT @alien8: Battle of the sushi Brother & Sister @FVT vs @ChrisJohnRiley & @alexhutton - @fvt wins! http://t.co/g4JSs9HNqu 3 hours ago
- Beaten by dead fish… you win this time sushi! You win… THIS time! 3 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!