- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- [SuggestedReading] BSides San Francisco 2015 Videos ift.tt/1FcdUF8 1 hour ago
- Must not troll @MacLemon Must not troll @MacLemon Must NOT troll @MacLemon #LifeIsHard 4 hours ago
- Oh and I signed you up for the "QLD Guinea Pig Refuge Newsletter" because I thought it was as relevant to you as your newsletter is to me ;) 9 hours ago
- Hi @InfosecurityMag Once again you're spamming me despite me unsubscribing from your spam mails > 10 times... pls fix your shit! 9 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!