- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Doctor: These tablet may make you feel a little nauseous. Me 2 mins after taking tablet: OMG, end my suffering!!! 🤮 10 hours ago
- RT @BSidesZurich: We would like to announce a last minute change to our speakers lineup: @xorkiwi will replace @asanso and talk about "Swis… 1 day ago
- You know that just because you leave the EU, it doesn't mean you won't get fined for driving like an idiot right? I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- IKEA is the TSA of furniture shops… discuss! 2 days ago
- RT @djjackalope: Anyone going through #DC27 withdawl? Here's my live mix from track one #defcon 27! mixcloud.com/djjackalope/de… Enjoy! <3 Pls R… 2 days ago
- Time for a Taketsuru flight - Pure Malt, 17yo, 21yo… https://t.co/gk1RaM6p7P 3 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!