- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @Far_Right_Watch: Here's your #Ukip-inspired hatred. #Manchester Trauma Surgeon works 48 hours to save victims, then is racially abuse… 13 hours ago
- Just a usual Sunday morning in the hood! https://t.co/5pEfVHxY2q 16 hours ago
- I have some of the weirdest images in my Download folder! https://t.co/FMvlUzklCf 1 day ago
- https://t.co/bDHS8JHUN3 1 day ago
- Note to self: Remember not to buy too much when you're traveling by bicycle! 🚴🚴♀️ https://t.co/aZO3CO42kK 1 day ago
- RT @AlamoNYC: https://t.co/DxtIAZlEs2 2 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!