- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- I fell out of an aeroplane! 🛩️🪂 The nice frenchman that held me on the way down was a true artist. You can see it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- RT @stfn42: My team at Google is growing: We have open positions on our red team in Zurich ( careers.google.com/jobs/results/9…) and Sunnyvale (https:… 2 days ago
- RT @infinitybook: Hi everyone, just want you all to know, Infinity books, the truly last independent used English bookshop in Japan is stil… 2 days ago
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: One more AWESOME announcement for you FIRSTies today...we have a new podcast series to debut! #FIRSTImpressions hosted by… 2 days ago
- RT @JohnHultquist: Holy cow @k8em0! This is incredible! news.psu.edu/story/649274/2… 4 days ago
- RT @horana: #Onapsis is hiring! If you want to join a energetic, fast-paced organization (that invests in its employees) in a growing indus… 6 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!