- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Hey @ECCOUNCIL can you block me as well please… I'd rather not have to see your future tweets, even by accident. 1 day ago
- RT @selenakyle: i'm so freakin' excited to be in the market for leaders in security AND privacy. come help me build something great for the… 1 day ago
- Sometimes I wake up and wonder if I'm still good at my job or provide any benefits… other times I just sleep in. Sleep is good! 2 days ago
- RT @markofu: Thanks to my awesome colleagues @bgmarx, @IM_DmitryPolyak, @rustybower & @M0ng00se77 & @sonicdeath - I’ve learnt so much along… 5 days ago
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: 1st Friday of the month! New #FIRSTImpressionsPodcast episode is out! Featuring @d3sre & @blackswanburst. Take a listen, y… 1 week ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!