- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @pixelatedboat: My exposé on the fake news industry https://t.co/X4mdl0gXYd 3 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] Securing Browsers Through Isolation Versus Mitigation ift.tt/2lGo9vW 18 hours ago
- Unless the people who voted that America was already great did, which would be about 3million more 😉 #Maths twitter.com/RealRealDonald… 19 hours ago
- I regret staying at @hyattregency… in almost every respect the worst customer service I've had at any hotel chain #Sad 19 hours ago
- Well that's longer than i was planning to wait! https://t.co/AeB0DlMyxr 20 hours ago
- #Sad twitter.com/RealRealDonald… 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!