- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Sometimes this is how I feel when I try to explain what I do 🤷♂️ https://t.co/rDh1D56uJ6 22 hours ago
- RT @_workchronicles: Imposter Syndrome https://t.co/VhqrVfDMrk 1 day ago
- Oh no, who could have forseen the effects of Brexit, tighter immigration controls, growing nationalism, and a clima… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I’ve been using @lendwithcare for a few years to help people in low income countries work their way out of poverty.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DirkGently_Bot: "It is a well-known fact that those people to want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it" - #Doug… 1 day ago
- My brain 🧠: Waking up at 6am and starting to read emails makes for a poor start to the day… Also my brain 🧠: Next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!