- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @CommitStrip: ChromEdge commitstrip.com/2018/12/12/chr… https://t.co/1sDBtmBUUM 2 days ago
- RT @brucon: Before we should release our next edition #BruCON0x0B some impressions of BruCON 10th #BruCON0x0A Check out the pictures https:… 3 days ago
- Bottomless Pinocchio… like unlimited bombs (cc @stfn42) twitter.com/washingtonpost… 4 days ago
- RT @d3sre: Finally published my paper about Security Monitoring Resolution Categories: github.com/d3sre/Use_Case… thank you to @InfoSystir, @M… 5 days ago
- Merry Christmas… needed to start early to make sure we finished some bottles we started 😉 https://t.co/j9JRnyuHI7 6 days ago
- RT @BSidesZurich: SAVE THE DATE: #BSidesZH Fourth edition is coming on 21st September 2019, and we're proud to be hosted again by our Plati… 1 week ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!