- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- You know a pizzeria means business, when they lost french fries under "specialities"! 🍕 1 hour ago
- RT @nihilist_arbys: This weekend, why not grab some arbys, head down to the beach, walk into the sea and leave it all behind Eat arbys 1 hour ago
- RT @hackerfantastic: OH MY! If someone from hacking community doesn't obtain this ex-FBI surveillance van (with tapes), it will be wasted h… 9 hours ago
- RT @InternetHippo: you (basic): durr it’s friday let’s go have fun with friends me (refined): let’s stay home alone and think about sad st… 10 hours ago
- The grid of power! (cc @biosshadow @digininja) https://t.co/G9GrQ4geQI 1 day ago
- RT @a41con: Good news everyone! The next Area41 conference is confirmed & it will be epic! Save the date 15-16.June 2018 https://t.co/hco77… 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!