- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @CloudSecPodcast: Episode 114 "Minimal Viable Secure Product (MVSP) - Is That a Thing?" of Cloud Security Podcast where hosts @anton_chu… 10 hours ago
- Don't forget to tune in to episode 2 of Might & Mercy #13thage #TTRPG youtu.be/2QUVlHQQ1x0 Would love to hear your feedback. 2 weeks ago
- That thing we did, yeah episode 1 is out now. Watch "Might & Mercy - S1E1 - When Trouble finds you…" on YouTube… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: It's #FIRSTFriday and there's a new #FIRSTImpressions episode to stream! This interview features #DNSAbuse #SIG co-chair,… 3 weeks ago
- Some music to see you through the dark times… c22 Sessions 2023 Vol.1 mixcloud.com/C22DnB/c22-ses… #DnB #djmixes 1 month ago
- #Soon Get ready to watch "Might & Mercy - D&D Campaign - Trailer" on YouTube youtu.be/TqNyc055fyU 3 months ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!
The other issue you will run into is that the test NetWeaver environment doesn’t really replicate a true SAP business environment because it doesn’t include modules that most companies use (e.g. HR). This could leave out a substantial number of transactions that have associated risk.
Oh I couldn’t agree more. Still, moving one step closer to getting a working test environment for Infrastructure testing is better than nothing. There’s still a long way to go before we can setup complete testing environments that even come close to productive systems!
Still, you have to walk before you can run!
Thanks for your post.
I would like to know what “ad hoc” hardware+operating system configuration you suggest for installing and running the SAP Netweaver test lab.
I unsucesfully tried to install the windows version on my Asus S7F with WinXP SP3 2GBRAM, so now I am thinking about new hardarwe (Dell T110 II ?).
Pingback: Top 5 posts of 2011 « Cатсн²² (in)sесuяitу / ChrisJohnRiley