- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @nixcraft: Lmao. I died laughing. Working at @pornhub https://t.co/wjuzsm0y37 4 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] Analysis of the Alexa Top 1M sites ift.tt/2tlexNm 13 hours ago
- RT @tqbf: The Guardian continues to demonstrate a core incompetency at reporting on Internet security. Please: get your news from Teen Vogu… 13 hours ago
- RT @_Retailfail: Spam Lollies. 👍🏻 or 👎🏻 #Retailfail https://t.co/SoOtdeqmIO 14 hours ago
- RT @TelephreakBadge: Do not believe @HakerSummerCamp eventbrite for #showercon or their use of 'badge kit' they have nothing to do with us.… 15 hours ago
- Things like this are why retractions should be on the same page and in the same font size as the original story.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!