- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @Jhaddix: If you haven't modeled your Vendor Security Questionnaire's baseline/extensibility like Google's VSAQ, I suggest it: https://t… 1 hour ago
- This is the perfect analogue for the 2016 presidential race… twitter.com/FlightAlerts77… 3 hours ago
- cc @Astarioth twitter.com/Nienor_/status… 3 hours ago
- Advert: Wouldn't it be easier to make great choices if all the choices were great! Me: Um no! Do you even paradox of choice? #YesITalkToMyTV 3 hours ago
- RT @benhawkes: Oliver Chang (@halbecaf) has been working with Project Zero on a '20% project' to attack the NVidia GPU driver: https://t.co… 4 hours ago
- That moment when the bug you find in an exercise isn't one of the bugs listed for that app… next step poc 7 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!