- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @hdmoore: IIS 6.0 exploit targeting 2003 R2 (PROPFIND If: header): [CVE-2017-7269] github.com/edwardz246003/… 17 hours ago
- There will always be people who lack the basic fundamental understanding of how cryptography works… no matter how o… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @zuriberry: Private Internet Access, a VPN provider, takes out a full page ad in the @nytimes calling out 50 senators #Broadbandprivacy… 2 days ago
- What better time to watch "God bless America"… I'll just put that next to my copy of Idiocracy on my special world's going to shit shelf 2 days ago
- If you're not paying for the testing, you're the research topic not the customer. 2 days ago
- RT @cynicalsecurity: The most fundamental issue with the latest @taviso tweet is: if you are a hacker who does not shower you are missing b… 2 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!