- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @justinsteven: If you get a DM from me DON'T OPEN IT. It's a virus. My account isn't compromised, I just love sending malware. 2 hours ago
- RT @jeremiahg: You can't secure what you don't know you own. In InfoSec, neither problem has been even remotely solved. 3 hours ago
- RT @davehull: Thought about doing a Kickstarter to make a documentary about Kickstarters that don't deliver and then not delivering. #meta 3 hours ago
- RT @alistair: An Amazon Dash button to order Nerf ammunition. It is the future (where some offices are no longer be safe ;-) ). https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @subTee: True Vendor Call Our software protects you from buffalo overflows. Me:Excuse me, What? o_O Buffalo Overflows. Me: OK http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @jack_daniel: Apparently it can't be repeated enough, the best advice I can give for getting your CFP proposal accepted is "follow the g… 5 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!