- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- My view of the Swiss healthcare system has gone from very high, to utter shit in less than 3 days. Here's a prescri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @CCrowMontance: All, I'm doing some research on metrics for SOCs for my #FIRST talk. (Please retweet this.) What do you use as a referen… 14 hours ago
- I thought Weblogic was an OWASP project to demonstrate exploitable vulnerabilities 🤔 twitter.com/pyn3rd/status/… 14 hours ago
- RT @svblxyz: Conviction is just a fast track InfoSec career path. 😉 https://t.co/vwA6XRihtf 16 hours ago
- RT @cszhu: software engineering be like zz z z ＜⌒／ヽ-､_＿_ ／＜_/＿＿＿＿／ ￣￣￣￣￣￣￣ ∧_∧ I FIGURED OUT ( ･ω･) HOW TO FIX THAT BUG… 18 hours ago
- Is life bankruptcy a thing? Can I claim it? Feels like o should claim it… 😵 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!