- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @dlitchfield: Oracle Weblogic vulnerabilities today: 5 with a CVSS of 9.8, 1 with 8.8, 2 with 7.5, all exploitable without authenticatio… 2 days ago
- I wonder what the overlap is of people who are concerned enough about this possibility to appreciate this news, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- …and so the robot overlords move one-step closer to winning the dance off for our very existence! twitter.com/gavinsblog/sta… 2 days ago
- When you can't remember the name of Mr Happy (DJ Hazard VIP) and you end up searching for "duh duh duh drum and bas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @coryaltheide: On the one hand, job security for incident response has never been higher. 🤔 On the other hand, I’m so tired 😩 https://t… 4 days ago
- Oh hey Ram Records! https://t.co/3D6UNdKWnt 5 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!