- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @scarybeasts: 0/n, Oh this one's nasty. "If paid a bounty, [...], may not disclose the amount or any information related to the type of… 5 hours ago
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: Hey, hey! We are getting ready to launch the new season of the conference podcasts...stay tuned! #FIRSTCON18 #infosec #cyb… 5 hours ago
- RT @twisteddoodles: #GDPR https://t.co/7cW8nf4wnx 5 hours ago
- RT @chriseng: Mudge also points out how the hundreds of security products out there today actually increase attack surface. #l0pht20 1 day ago
- RT @jaybeale: The early-bird discount for our #BHUSA Linux Defend-and-Attack class runs out @ 12am Saturday! Come learn #Linux, @Docker, an… 1 day ago
- RT @MarciRobin: I bought a car today, and the dealership had me check off — with a pen, on paper — that I’m not a robot. https://t.co/x6nJ6… 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!