- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- I still find it funny when people think the US election is anything more than a mud slinging contest where the one with most babywipes wins! 1 hour ago
- RT @whitequark: RFC6919 is gold tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6919 via @jfbastien https://t.co/yyqT4w2o0O 2 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] Stewardship of IANA Functions Transitions to Global Internet Community as Contract with U.S. Go… ift.tt/2duUMrl 4 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] This card is being rolled out by French banks to eliminate fraud ift.tt/2cHiqmG 4 hours ago
- If you read it backwards rumours are it's a recipe for lemon cheese cake… and the cure for InfoSec twitter.com/dinodaizovi/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @pixelatedboat: It's very unrealistic that Tony Stark, a rich nerd, spends his time fighting crime instead of embarrassing himself on Tw… 4 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!