- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @UNESCO: On #HolocaustRemembranceDay, we announce that from today, @Facebook will redirect its users searching for terms associated with… 15 hours ago
- RT @sleevi_: South African Revenue Service decides to develop and distribute their own browser, specifically to re-enable Adobe Flash. 😳 2 days ago
- RT @int0x80: It is officially January 25th in some parts of the world so my first solo EP is now live! Stream, download, pirate and listen… 2 days ago
- RT @esizkur: If anyone of my followers is working for a non-German car manufacturer or automotive supply chain company that produces anythi… 2 days ago
- RT @horana: A researcher made public on GitHub a functional exploit for a critical #vulnerability. With a CVSS score of 10, this puts the m… 5 days ago
- RT @djjackalope: Get through this weird Wednesday with a new Miss Jackalope mix mixcloud.com/djjackalope/ja…! I was just playing around this we… 1 week ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!