- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [SuggestedReading] Authentication bypass on Airbnb via OAuth tokens theft ift.tt/2swnLVZ 2 hours ago
- RT @Bugcrowd: We're hiring! We have open positions across the company. Help us show the world the power of crowdsourced security ✌️https://… 3 hours ago
- Once again, I feel dumber for watching Trump speak… #ThePresidentYouWanted #ThePresidentYouDeserve twitter.com/foxandfriends/… 4 hours ago
- RT @PowerDNS_Bert: After 3072 hours of manipulating BGP, @JobSnijders has succeeded in drawing a Nyancat on the RIPE statmon interface. htt… 5 hours ago
- I'm sure they're only up because the new bill will make healthcare so much better than before and good for everyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- RT @nikolozsec: This happens when your company has FW, WAF, IDS, IPS, SIEM but they are not correctly configured #CyberSecurity #hacking #S… 5 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!