- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @ssllabs: Another new feature of SSL Labs is a detailed changelog to accompany every release. The first one here: community.qualys.com/docs/DOC-5737 53 minutes ago
- See you later LHR… next stop ZRH #INeedToTravelLess 1 hour ago
- RT @_DEAFCON_: Due to everyone's support and donations, we are only $1250 short of our goal. Keep sharing the news and donating! https://t.… 1 hour ago
- Vegas is a week away… if you're updating your resume & think you've got what it takes to work for Google Security & Privacy msg me! (pls RT) 1 hour ago
- RT @AndroidPolice: Google adds Emergency Location Service to Android, rolling out first in the UK and Estonia androidpolice.com/2016/07/25/goo… https… 1 hour ago
- RT @_DEAFCON_: If we get 20 merit badge donations, we will make our goal to bring our interpreters to @defcon. Donate today https://t.co/w7… 22 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!