- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Congrats to @bbcnews on the first Olympic shaming of Tokyo 2020… "They only have 4 years, they'd better get a move on!" #facepalm 9 minutes ago
- [SuggestedReading] Mozilla support cache poisoning to open redirect ift.tt/2bY4HG9 14 minutes ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Purity. https://t.co/eTQRu4bvbH 13 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: this is worth the 2 min read https://t.co/3rcK9pxx0k 15 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] Keeper: Trusted UI is injected into untrusted webpage ift.tt/2brqXLM 19 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] lcamtuf's blog: So you want to work in security (but are too lazy to read Parisa's excellent es… ift.tt/2bXG3VS 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!