- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- We should see what other dictators have done and see if we guess right 😜 twitter.com/peterbakernyt/… 1 day ago
- A friend's daughter did a thing, and now needs a vote on said thing to become what I assume is king/queen of the un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Things I learnt today: Asking assistant "what's this song called" while streaming @RAMrecordsltd 12 hour house par… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- There's a correlation to InfoSec somewhere here, but I just can't seem to find it 🤔 Something something embedded k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @brucon: Check out our selection of virtual #BruCON0x0C Spring training courses (June 29/30 and July 1st). As a compensation for not bei… 5 days ago
- Tramp twitter.com/pixelatedboat/… 5 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!