- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @lightningstarr: My boyfriend asked me to text him updates from the #ENGTUN game as he's on his way home. You can't say it's not accurat… 20 hours ago
- RT @__apf__: I'd heard so many horror stories about discrimination against mothers that I was convinced my career would be over if I had a… 20 hours ago
- RT @nousie: Hey, @bsideslv participants. We’re a little behind in planning (due to some infrastructure changes and lots of staff having big… 1 day ago
- RT @lizthegrey: I'm a believer in Pride as a fight for justice rather than purely as a celebration. Therefore, this year for Pride, I'm mat… 1 day ago
- RT @ithilgore: Updated the #Ncrack RDP module to support all latest Windows versions and the more complicated version 5 of remote desktop (… 2 days ago
- My girlfriend is playing Modern Talking at full volume… so I obviously had to counter with @knifepartyinc 100% No M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!