- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @pinkflawd: For #Blackhoodie17 we didn't have one travel grant, or two, but thanks to @Google we could cover all seven requested travel… 4 hours ago
- RT @pinkflawd: This year's venue, food, coffee and massive mental support is provided by the lovely people of @secin_lu and @circl_lu :) Th… 4 hours ago
- RT @dcuthbert: When companies proudly say ‘we’ve been pentested by X’ when in reality that company, as big as they are, are pretty shit. Si… 8 hours ago
- RT @nullcon: Nullcon brings to you Jennifer Sunshine @SecureSun CEO of IOActive in a live chat taking questions on-- Starting out with ethi… 8 hours ago
- RT @Fox0x01: On my way to our private RE Bootcamp #Blackhoodie17, initiated by @pinkflawd. <3 Super excited to be giving a workshop on wri… 1 day ago
- The @DailyMailUK would never be fair and even handed... best avoided at all costs. They have a story they want to w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!