- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Princess Rocket Hotdog is my stripper name… apparently 😑 (cc @Balgan) 👸🚀🌭 19 hours ago
- RT @breebxtler: hey tonya, 10 of my classmates died yesterday and 10 others were injured. i would LOVE to lecture any texan on gun laws. ht… 21 hours ago
- Lovely ramen… but I'm not ready to pay 65CHF for 4,cl of Hibiki 21 or Yamazaki 18 😜 https://t.co/1jv2HrOJHq 1 day ago
- RT @bbcthree: just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://t.co/1zoOGFKeU3 1 day ago
- This is unacceptable in any environment, but saddens me deeply to hear it happened in an environment that I hold to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- [SuggestedReading] Introducing Git protocol version 2 ift.tt/2GrYgc9 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!