- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Hey @FIRSTdotOrg I do hope you'll be teaching us how to play the bagpipes? See you all tomorrow. 5 hours ago
- "Men of quality, don't fear equality" #ZRHPride https://t.co/PP0zOIzgMJ 10 hours ago
- Sign game on point! #ZRHPride https://t.co/0zZHuLykuQ 10 hours ago
- Thanks @FlySWISS I'll fly with pride tomorrow! #ZRHPride https://t.co/G4uZZ2bOHS 10 hours ago
- "Binaries are for computers" - yes, yes they are! 🏳️🌈 #ZRHpride https://t.co/O9dOg2lazx 11 hours ago
- Hoping the weather holds out ☀️ https://t.co/efipY3H6Qr 17 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!