- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- Wow they don't mess around in Munich.… fuck them crows!!! #NotCreepyAtAll https://t.co/nOkAFywcoz 2 hours ago
- You've got to appreciate the EU negotiators trolling skills… keeping people waiting till 2am, insisting on French #BrexitReality 4 hours ago
- Next stop MUC… https://t.co/o1nqgwxzJQ 8 hours ago
- RT @somebadideas: Imagine an 80s cyberpunk novel where the hackers are on a thing called Twitter talking about how a bunch of hair dryers t… 8 hours ago
- RT @angealbertini: PoC||GTFO 0x13 is out! sultanik.com/pocorgtfo/ Please update your mirrors. https://t.co/cPwtxeteDf 11 hours ago
- Hmm, my @projectfi SIM works better in my Oneplus One than my loaner Nexus 6 (EU model)… this is unexpected luck that probably won't last ;) 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!