- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @NSANameGen: ITCHYTIME 5 hours ago
- Giving serious consideration to renaming a project to this just for the lolz twitter.com/NSANameGen/sta… 15 hours ago
- RT @dlitchfield: Anyone have a security contact at Quest Software? Thanks in advance! :) 21 hours ago
- That moment when movers who promise door to door delivery (850KG total) say that they don't do stairs! #4thFloor 15 boxes down, 30 to go 😰 22 hours ago
- RT @XorNinja: my crypto team is hiring in Zurich and Mountain View, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. come work with us on Project Wychepr… 1 day ago
- RT @strandjs: Dear Vendor, we will practice "responsible disclosure" (whatever that means) right after you practice responsible marketing.… 1 day ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!