- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: Another #FIRSTFriday in May? As we approach #FIRSTCON22, we will be publishing multiple interviews with our con speakers.… 2 days ago
- That looks like an extra legroom seat… seems pricey for a Crypto bro 🤣 twitter.com/Ryanair/status… 1 week ago
- RT @BSidesZurich: #SaveTheDate #BSidesZH IS BACK!🥳 We r going back to in-person event on 17th Sept, with our usual particular format: http… 1 week ago
- The world is healing - @SarahMillican75 live in Zürich. Let the funny begin 😂🎭 https://t.co/RiahfTYBg3 2 weeks ago
- RT @DiscordianKitty: This is hilarious because they gave the woman who already had pizza and a drink a cat and a thriving sex life as well… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: Join the #FIRSTImpressions podcasters this #FIRSTFRIDAY for an interview with 2022 Conference Chair, @BrianHonan and get a… 2 weeks ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!