- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- [DeepSec 2014] Trusting Your Cloud Provider. Protecting Private Virtual Machines – Armin Simma
- [DeepSec 2014] A Myth or Reality – BIOS-based Hypervisor Threat – Mikhail Utin
- [DeepSec 2014] Addressing the Skills Gap – Colin McLean
- [DeepSec 2014] The Measured CSO – Alex Hutton
- [SecTorCA] Reverse Engineering a Web Application – for fun, behavior & WAF Detection
- [Guest Post] A first-timers view of the “Hacker Summer Camp”
- Last Hacker Standing… Episode IV: The Last Hope
- [SuggestedReading] Burp Suite Professional1.6.26 released ift.tt/1O801tg 1 hour ago
- RT @iiamit: @ChrisJohnRiley If PCI is the answer, security wasn't the question. 1 hour ago
- Yes yes PCI compliant… I get it… but are you also secure? Yes yes PCI I see. So, you mean you're not then! 3 hours ago
- RT @nVisium: Training materials from @_defcon_ on "Offensive & Defensive Android Reverse Engineering" github.com/rednaga/traini… 17 hours ago
- [SuggestedReading] Paranoid Labs, Open Source, and Solving XSS ift.tt/1IFVitM 18 hours ago
- RT @lcamtuf: Surveying vuln research: lcamtuf.blogspot.com/2015/08/unders… 18 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!