- [DeepSec 2015]50 Shades of WAF
- [DeepSec 2015] File Format Fuzzing in Android – Giving a Stagefright to the Android Installer
- [DeepSec 2015]How to Break XML Encryption – Automatically
- [DeepSec 2015] Hacking Cookies in Modern Web Applications and Browsers
- [DeepSec 2015] Can societies manage the SIGINT monster?
- [LHS Microcast] DeepSec 2015
- [LHS Microcast] Interview w/ Jen Ellis
- Taking out the Eurotrash
- All good things must come to an end
- [DeepSec 2014] Advanced Powershell Threat: Lethal Client Side Attacks using Powershell
- RT @FIRSTdotOrg: Not at #firstcon19 this week? Check out our latest podcast episode featuring Lisa Bradley and Jessica Butler who present t… 11 hours ago
- RT @brucon: #BruCON0x0B schedule is online ! brucon.org/2019/schedule/ 13 hours ago
- Checkout @d3sre's Use Case Applicability whitepaper and tools for reducing false positives and tracking Where your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Watching the excellent @d3sre presenting on false positives #FIRSTCON19 https://t.co/qlvLLkrU4i 13 hours ago
- Great opening keynote from @TheKenMunroShow to kick-off #firstcon19 14 hours ago
- RT @mckeay: "Don't call your product 'unhackable'; it will not end well." twitter.com/FVT/status/114… 16 hours ago
The contents of this personal blog are solely my own opinions and comments, as such they do not reflect the opinions of my employer(s) past, present or future. No legal liability is accepted for anything you do, think, or consider fact as the basis of articles and links posted on this blog.
"Three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."
Note: A large portion of content I post on my blog comes from "live blogging" of security conferences. These posts are in notes form and are written live during a talk. As such errors and emissions are expected. I'm only human after all!